What a fabulous October day, sunshine and warmth - what more could you ask for. After spending the day with my daughter and grandson, with Pheobe, of course, things were going quite well as I had spent yesterday attempting to stop Pheobe from jumping up at people.
All started well and Pheobe seemed to be behaving herself until Kaden decided to start getting Pheobe all excited and both of them were running around the garden together, ending in tears as, once again, Pheobe sent Kaden flying with him hitting his head on the corner of his Wendy House.
I did quite a bit of training with Pheobe yesterday and she walked to heel, sitting when told and things seemed to be looking up until I took her out for a walk and, oh my gosh, it was a nightmare. She appears to be so frightened of everything and is so erratic I get caught up in the lead and so nearly went flying myself.
Oh, well, back to the drawing board - I must get her trained!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment